C52 Enchanted Garden collection
DC52 005 chipboard birds on a wire
DC52 007 chipboard butterflies
DC52 016 chipboard word cherish
kraft cardstock 12 by 12 sheet
Mist , gesso and lace from stash
1. Cut C52 008 11.5 by 11.5 athere to Kraft cardstock
2. Distress all edges and ink all edges
3. Cut 4 rectangles out of collection, crumple distress and ink all edges of rectangles
4. Layer to pieces of lace under the largest rectangle
5. Layer all rectangles ofsetting each to show the different papers as you layer.
6. Distress and gesso edges of the picture and adhere to top rectangle
7. Layer DC52 005 chipboard birds on a wire 4 ech on top of each other showing each birds at each level
8. Colour DC52 005 chipboard birds on a wire, DC52 007 chipboard butterflies DC52 016 chipboard word cherish with mist
9. Attach DC52 005 Birds to bottom of picture, cherish to top corner of layer of rectangles and butterlies to the top corner of the page.
10. Paint the layout, with gesso pver a brick mask on bottom, side and top of layout.
Yor project is now complete